Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I dropped my laptop off at the Sharonville Ohio location on 7/9 to be repaired.The hinge was cracked and I wanted it repaired before it became worse.

Related: Microcenter - Horrendous Customer Service

Nobody was able to give me an estimate when I dropped it off but told me a technician would contact me by the 14th. On the 14th, I heard from my technician, which was the ONLY time I ever heard from him. He was getting my approval to take apart the laptop and said he needed to contact Samsung to figure out what part needed to be replaced and would get back to me with 1-2 days. By 7/20, I finally went into the store to see an update on the situation.

My technician left NO notes on my computer. They promised I would get a call with an update the next day. When I hadn't heard from anybody by 4pm, I called the service department, spoke with a rude man who had absolutely no patience with my situation and said my technician was gone FOR THE WEEK and I was assigned a new one. All the communication had to be forwarded from the old one to the new one and they didn't know when they'd find out exactly what needed to be replaced STILL!!!

Finally spoke with the GM who was very helpful and said they'd put back together the laptop and issue me my refund since I never received a diagnosis. Picked up the laptop today and it looks TERRIBLE!!! The bezel is half on the laptop; it won't even stay on. They didn't even try to adhere it to the screen and the hinge isn't even put together all the way!

Only half the hinge was put back on (the bezel was perfectly fine when it was dropped off and the hinge was cracked in the back but it was fully intact and functional!

I would advise anyone and everyone to NEVER EVER use Micro Center Repair Service!

Have been a loyal customer to microcenter in the past, purchasing nearly all the electronics in my house at this store INCLUDING THIS LAPTOP and this leaves a terrible taste in my mouth to even buy products their again.If you want your laptop gone for almost 2 weeks and given back to you looking awful, this is the place for you.

Review about: Samsung Ultrabook Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Microcenter Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Microcenter?

Comments

MCCustrel
Hilliard, Ohio, United States #844616

Hi alunsforcincinnati,

I apologize for the frustrating experience you had with the service department.I am happy to help.

If you could email me your repair order details to custrel@microcenter.com and a copy of this review, we could look into what happened here and how we can resolve.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,