Got two tables and they sold me replacement warranty
Tje screen got cracked and when i came to replace it and use the warranty i payed for
They telling me thats its only covers the internal problems !!
Souch a BS!!!
The internal is covered anyway by the manufacturer!!!
Why i need to pay extra of it dosent cover extra covrege !!????
Ripoffs and layers !!
One of the managers with no shame telling me "yes , its covers the same as the manufacturer ".
Why to pay money for getting whats comes with the device for free!!!???
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or service
- Ematic Tablet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."
- "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."