Microcenter - Worst Costumer Service Ever

91 of 186 Microcenter reviews

Today I tried to call in to the store to inquire about a product.I was waiting on the phone for nearly 40 minutes and no one ever picked up the phone.

I also tried chatting on their website and same thing, there I waited 15 minutes and gave up. This is not the first time I tried calling to confirm the availability of a product. I never had any luck contacting them, is as if there was no one answering phone calls. I want to mention this is the store in Westbury Long Island, I also go there a Lot to buy computer equiment since I'm a computer IT.

Their service in the store is also terrible as you wonder around the store with no one asking what you need or helping you.In my opinion this is the worst costumer service any company can offer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Customer Service
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #535395

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Microcenter? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
91 of 186 Microcenter reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2014 #873995

why don't you get your lazy *** drive to store.

0 0 Reply
MCCustrel

Sep 18, 2014 #872013 Hilliard, Ohio, United States

Hi there,
I sincerely apologize for the trouble you've encountered in trying to reach the store. This is definitely frustrating. Could you perhaps email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a good number to reach you at? I would really love the opportunity to help.
Thanks,
James
Customer Relations
Micro Center

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.