Westbury, New York
100% full Not resolved

Today I tried to call in to the store to inquire about a product.I was waiting on the phone for nearly 40 minutes and no one ever picked up the phone.

I also tried chatting on their website and same thing, there I waited 15 minutes and gave up. This is not the first time I tried calling to confirm the availability of a product. I never had any luck contacting them, is as if there was no one answering phone calls. I want to mention this is the store in Westbury Long Island, I also go there a Lot to buy computer equiment since I'm a computer IT.

Their service in the store is also terrible as you wonder around the store with no one asking what you need or helping you.In my opinion this is the worst costumer service any company can offer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Microcenter?

Comments

why don't you get your lazy *** drive to store.

MCCustrel
Hilliard, Ohio, United States #872013

Hi there,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you've encountered in trying to reach the store.This is definitely frustrating.

Could you perhaps email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a good number to reach you at?

I would really love the opportunity to help.

Thanks,